It’s that time of year to get a little reflective. I was thinking about all of the crazy things that have happened in the last 12 months… 2013 was certainly a year of major, MAJOR life changes for me. I thought I’d share them here … in comic form
Some of the extra special highlights from 2013:
- Crossing the finish line after biking over 200 miles from Seattle to Portland
- Making the final payment of my $34,579 in student loans – and it only took four years!
- Waking up the morning of my first day of self-employment as a financial empowerment consultant and money coach (more on that later!)
- Walking across stage at #FinCon13 to accept the award for Best New Personal Finance Blog
- Oh! And I animated my first ever cartoon. How cool is that?
2013 was great, but the best is yet to come…
It’s always nice reflecting on the good things that happened over the past year. But man, is 2014 going to be absolutely incredible.
I’m dreaming big this year and my New Year’s Resolution list keeps growing and growing. As I head into month 3 of full-time self-employment, I’ve got some major business goals I’d like to tackle (like figuring out how to pay taxes!). I’ve also got a few lofty goals around health and general well-being, like staying in shape without having to sign up for a 200-mile bike ride. And, of course, there are some big financial moves in the work. Let’s just say one of my resolutions may be worth $100,000…
I have a feeling that 2014 is going to kick some serious ass. And I want you to be a big part of it
In January, I want to focus on helping you stick to your New Years Resolutions. To help you get 2014 off to the right start, I’ll be posting a blog series covering some tricky financial topics that may be on your financial resolution list:
- The proven way to actually stick to your budget
- How to crush your student debt without giving up a good life
- The no-more-excuses easy investing strategy you can start today
And… I’ll be launching a big part of my new business. It’s a HUGE step for me. But I’m really excited to share it with you all.
Starting in January, I’ll be launching my money coaching business.
That means working directly with you on your money concerns and questions!
I’ve gotten so many requests for one-on-one help that it feels like the perfect time to launch this new part of my business. From escaping debt to sticking to a spending plan, I’ll be coaching people on ways to fix their finances once and for all.
Think you could benefit from some quick coaching? If you just need that extra little nudge to get your money on the right track, this may be the right fit for you.
I’m not launching my coaching program until late January, but I wanted to let you all – my awesome, supportive and loyal readers – know in advance because the first 10 people who sign up for coaching get 20% off. (If you want to know when my coaching officially launches, you can sign up for my newsletter below.)
Big things are happening in 2014. And I can’t wait to have you along for the ride!
[ois skin=”Personal Finance Coaching”]
Sign up above for your chance to get 20% off money coaching in January!